Guilford High School Touchdown Club – May 18, 2011 Minutes Guilford High School
Call To Order
Meeting was called to order at 7:52 pm.
In attendance: Matt Schilling, Marlene Bodnar, Jackie Peters, Cee Trotta, Sue Knapp, John Knapp, John Peters, Patti Iassogna
Acceptance of Minutes
Minutes for April 2011 meeting reviewed and approved.
Treasurer’s Report: Balance- $9,058.08
Golf Tournament: Set for Thurs. Aug. 25th at Lyman. Deposit needs to be sent in to hold date. Cost will be $63 per person for golf and dinner. A minimum of 40 players is required.
Car Wash – Saturday, July 16th - John Peters will invite Pete Palumbo to Spring Football Cookout to discuss car wash.
Paypal – Cee will talk to Paul Hyzak for info. on how to set it up on our website.
a. In touch with Zuse – waiting to hear from him
b. Team Tag Sale-Sue will look into date, place, time
c. Men’s Smoker and Burger Night scheduled for Thursday, September 8th at Fireman’s Field
1. Spring Football runs from June 6th –June 21st. On the 21st we will have a barbecue for players, families and possibly alumni. Volunteers will be asked to bring drinks and desserts.
2. Go Daddy.com renewal for website was paid.
3. If a bill comes for helmet decals, we will submit it to Athletic Dept.
4. Lineman Challenge is on July 30th. Per Coach Ungers request, a motion was made and accepted to send up to two teams this year at a cost of $175. per team.
5. Insurance expires July 30th, John Peters will send policy to Ferguson and McGuire for a quote.
6. A motion was made and approved to send $750.00 to Lyman Golf Course to reserve the date for our golf tournament.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:29 pm.
Next meeting: June 8, 2011 at 7:30 pm at the Greene Community Center.